The FPA of Central Florida is dedicated to the success of our membership by promoting the value of the financial planning process through professional development, networking, and community awareness.
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the principal professional organization for CFP® professionals, educators, financial services providers and students who seek advancement in a growing, dynamic profession.
FPA supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients. FPA’s One Connection™ for professional development, business success, advocacy and community at the national and chapter levels is truly indispensable in the advancement of today’s CFP® professionals.
The FPA of Central Florida is one of the largest chapters in the Florida. Our membership extends from Gainesville to Melbourne and points in between. The average member has been in the financial profession for over 15 years, holds a CFP® designation as well as their Florida Insurance License. Over one half of our members charge a fee for planning. Our members serve over 31,900 clients with a wealth base of over $14.5 billion.
At FPA you will meet the mentors and advisers who will support your goals as you move forward in the financial planning profession. Join now and you won't miss another opportunity to grow with FPA!
FPA members receive a discount on continuing education webinars and local luncheons and events, savings on the FPA Annual BE Conference registration, access to the FPA award-winning, peer-reviewed Journal of Financial Planning as well as discounts on personal and professional products and services through the FPA Member Advantage Program. FPA Membership is your One Connection™ for these savings and unlocks access to:
- Secure preferred pricing for online continuing education
- Gain a subscription to the award-winning Journal of Financial Planning
- Save on events and conferences with discounted registration
- Access original research from the FPA Research and Practice Institute™
- Learn the essentials of working with journalists through FPA media training
- Save with more than 70 discounted practice management resources, tools, and education providers
- Get representation through the FPA Political Action Committee (PAC)
- Become an official FPA Advocate with the FPA Engage Advocacy Tool and State Advocacy Toolkit
- Belong to the Financial Planning Coalition
- Network with 24,000+ financial planning colleagues
- Participate in one of 93 local FPA chapters
- Interact virtually on the FPA Connect online forum
- Learn from colleagues in FPA Knowledge Circles
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is a Powerful Resource for CFP® Professionals and Financial Planning Professionals Who Seek Advancement in a Dynamic, Growing Profession.
Join FPA today and start receiving all the benefits to which you are entitled!