The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the principal professional organization for CFP® professionals, educators, financial services providers and students who seek advancement in a growing, dynamic profession.
- A network of nearly 24,000 financial planning professionals;
- Opportunities to develop relationships with colleagues and other financial experts;
- Local chapter meetings offering outstanding continuing education programs (Florida insurance, CPE and CFP Board, including expanded Code of Ethics program);
- FPA of Central Florida annual Symposium offering nationally known speakers and educational credits;
- Nationally recognized conferences at substantial member discounts;
- Career Development Center programs covering employment, CFP certification, internships, new planner online community and residency programs;
- Practice management and business tools including Journal of Financial Planning, online information and networking services; and
- Strengthened advocacy and public awareness efforts to promote the value of financial planning and the CFP® mark.
- Mentor Matching is the latest addition to an expanding line-up of FPA services to support members’ professional development needs. It is an online allowing registered Mentees to search among registered Mentors using specified criteria to find individuals whose experience and expertise match areas in which they wish to be mentored. Likewise, registered Mentors can search for and identify potential Mentees.
Most links will redirect you to the FPA National website (login may be required). Once you join at the FPA National level you will automatically be a member of the Central Florida chapter.
PROMO CODE: CFP® Professionals joining FPA for the first time can use promo code INTROFPA to receive a $200 discount off their total membership dues
To view the national Member Benefits at a Glance, click here.
To complete an online application to join FPA, click here.
FPA Student Membership: Click Here
Full time student Membership: click here (same link as above)
FPA's Member-Get-A-Member Program
Referring and referred members receive discounts on their annual membership dues. The more you refer, the more you can save! Click here for details